“It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!” ― Kenny Chesney. Yes, it is indeed. So pack your bags, for it’s time for some Summer Lovin’. So, whether you’re heading to Hawaii or Paris or going on a city break this summer, think floral, think neon, think casual cool.
Here’s your quick guide to summer fashion:
- Say Aye to Shorts: Yes, we know its a staple. Go for the tassel look and convert your daytime shorts into a chic night look. Cover them in patches and we love the ripped look that’s trending right now.
- The hat story: Play hide and seek with the Sun with a beret. A will add some oomph to your summer look. Cloche hats too, make quite the statement. If paired well with a dress, these hats make quite a look. Also, if you’re not a hat person go DIY and create a headgear with the stole hanging at your neck.
- Be comfortable: This season go comfy with pleated skirts that flow well. The long flowy, summery look goes well in any setting too. Go for drop-waist dresses, shifts and midis to beat the summer heat!
- The floral dance: Nothing says summer loud and clear like florals. Choose from an array of florals like garden florals, abstract florals and embroidered and sequined florals.
- Mules: This summer ditch the regular T-shaped tan sandals for colourful mules. This comfortable footwear is bound to make your life easier in the summer heat. Other than the fact that they are trending, they are available in a multitude of colours and variations.
Summertime is always the best time that can be. For, some of the best memories are made in flip-flops, while sipping on iced-cocktails or the staple lemonade, isn’t it? So, feel your best this summer and fall in love with everything awesome around you.
Edited by: Jehana Antia